What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The internet’s most powerfulorganizer software
- Save up to unlimited amounts of information about your affiliate and internet business
- Send yourself On screen “Tasks/Alert” messages for one time or recycling events
- Instantly know which sites are registered on what domain
- Easy fill in the blank and save with just a few clicks
- Manage an unlimited number of Outsourced Projects
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Affiliate Organizer scores 71.67/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.affiliateorganizer.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: affiliateorganizer.com you’ll also be taken through to affiliateorganizer.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)